Please phone (+44)(0)1341 422638) or use the contact form to make a specific enquiry.
Tan-y-Fron is a small, quiet, family run park offering pitches for touring caravans / motor homes, seasonal pitches and camping for tents/trailer tents. We want all our guests to have a safe enjoyable time during their stay with us and we ask you to read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
Terms and Conditions for Touring Campsite at Tan-y-Fron
At the time of enquiring/booking:
- Please tell us what length caravan / motor-home and how many / people (if any children, ages please.)
Camping Pitches / Tents:
- Please tell us the size of the tent, e.g. 2 or 4 man etc.
- How many tents / cars / people (if children ages please)/ nights required.
- Tan-y-fron understands the value of your personal information and we respect your right to privacy. We are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust. This commitment includes protecting the personal information that we obtain from you.
- Bookings can be made by phone, email or in writing and the price of one night’s stay (full payment required for Bank Holiday week-ends) is required to secure your pitch. A contract exists once we have confirmed your booking with you.
- We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract between yourselves and Tan-y-Fron.
- Minimum one month’s notice required for a full refund minus £5.00 handling fee charge per pitch booked.
- Under one month’s notice: no refund given.
- We recommend you taking out a holiday insurance policy to cover in case of cancellation.
- Please park & report to the reception.
- Arrival/check in time is between 2.00pm and 9.00pm unless otherwise arranged.
- Departure is before 11am.
- Please adhere to the one way 10mph system; this helps with all our safety.
- Vehicles are not allowed onto the grass (only to unload); please park in the nearby designated parking areas.
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum after 11pm. “Quiet time” is 11pm to 7.30am
- Children must be supervised in the toilet/shower block & water points at all times.
- No climbing or walking on the stone walls or wooden fences.
- Please ensure all taps are switched off after each use.
- Soft ball games only allowed on the park.
- Disposable BBQs are allowed provided they are kept off the grass.
- Gazebos only permitted with prior agreement.
- All groundsheets must be Eco Friendly.
- The use of generators is not permitted.
- Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point on the park.
- Recycling is encouraged; bins are provided at disposal points.
- Please ensure you have adequate insurance to cover third parties whilst on the park. Members of your party are responsible for any damage they cause to third parties.
- All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The High Way Code applies to driving on the park and driving under the influence of alcohol is forbidden.
- We the owners will not be held responsible or liable for any accidents, loss or damage to persons, vehicles, caravans, motor vans, tents, trailers or accessories or contents however caused. Any accident, loss or damage to persons or objects however caused is at the patrons own risk.
- We the owners have a right to refuse entry if they have cause of concern regarding the welfare of others.
- We the owners have the right to ask persons to leave the park if not adhering to any of the above.
- And we reserve the right to change any of the above.
We want everyone to have a good time. If you are unhappy or have any complaint during your stay with us, please let us know immediately so that we can address the situation & you can continue to enjoy your stay.
Thank you very much.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.