Tan-y-Fron is one of the most peaceful Holiday Parks in North Wales, ideal for exploring Snowdonia and the local area
We are a quiet family owned and run park, open all year.
We are the nearest caravan and campsite to the old market town of Dolgellau – only ½ mile away, allowing you to walk to sample a varied choice of nearby restaurants, pubs and shops.
Serviced hard standing pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes & campervans-own water tap+ waste water point ,electric & tv aerial hook up with lawn area to sit out on.
Our level, grassed camping tent pitches are terraced, with dedicated parking. Pitches are available with electric hook-up.
Pitches have scenic countryside views overlooking Dolgellau to the hills beyond; sit outside and watch the great sunsets!
There is easy access to centrally-heated **FREE** shower/washing & toilet facilities, along a tarmac surface, well lit at night!
- Indoor dish-washing room with free hot water
- Laundry facilities
- Good mobile 4g phone reception
- Mature landscaped grounds
- Reception with information leaflets on local attractions, bus/train timetables, local menus & other information
- A small shop selling basics, ice blocks, Gas bottles etc.
- FREE WIFI covers whole park.
- Security access barrier with a code system
Nearby, you will find:
- A Co-op branch 5 minutes away
- Cadair Idris, Wales second-highest spectacular mountain, is our backdrop
- Famous BBC railway walk along the Mawddach Trail, a scenic, easy, level cycle or walking route along the estuary from Dolgellau to Barmouth
- Coed Y Brenin Forest Centre and mountain biking Mecca also great for walking, cycling & walking trails 10 minutes by car
- Blue Flag Beaches — various choices 20 minutes’ drive away
- Little Trains of Wales – Journey by steam
- Kayaking and water sports
- Golf course in Harlech, Bala.
- Fishing lakes & rivers
- Or just relax & watch the world go by…
- 10 minutes from popular “Mach Loop”